Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Every good and perfect gift...


Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17
The day after Lacy took 2nd in Horizon's Talent Show, we had a big surprise coming and man was a KILLER keeping it a secret. I was SO excited and couldn't hide it and pretty much drove all my friends on FB crazy because I kept talking about how excited I was without sharing what it was about. The only reason I didn't is because I kind of have this thing about surprises....THEY MUST BE A SURPRISE. No hints, and absolutely NO spoiling! :) So, I only told a few people that I was pretty sure would not accidentally spill the beans to the girls.
Warning...it's a long one. I had to treasure the memory instead of it being a short and simple entertaining video. Too much I want to cherish and remember always. Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy! Or watch it for 23 seconds and at least see what all the fuss was about;) We thank you Lord for these beautiful memories and to everyone who helped make this an unforgettable day!!

0 comments: